About this project
Development of LLVM Toolchain:
- Clang compiler
- We implement new and improve existing code-size and code-speed optimizations for AArch64 and ARM targets.
- LLDB debugger
- We develop support for new ARMv8.x architectural features and improve debugging experience.
- Compiler-RT runtime libraries
- We port and improve compiler sanitizers (ASAN, TSAN, etc.) to AArch64 and ARM architectures. Sanitizer changes are then merged into GCC to have both LLVM and GNU toolchains provide sanitizer features.
- LLD linker
- In LLD linker we implement ELF section-level optimizations, as well as workarounds for hardware errata.
Page viewed times