Next meeting Agenda
About this project
There is a growing trend towards virtualization in areas other than the tradition server environment. The server enviroment is uniform in nature but as we move towards a richer echosystem in automotive, medical and general mobile and the IoT spaces, the rich array of hypervisors and SoCs become a problem.
Project Stratos is working towards developing hypervisor agnostic Virtio interfaces and standards.
The four key areas of interest are
- High performance Virtio interfaces
- Virtual Machine Monitors with a safety island
- Boot Orchestration
- Written Standards for the hypercalls
Historic discussion overview for the creation of Stratos is captured in this slide deck: Virtualization LP LBI-40.pdf
- Mailing list: https://op-lists.linaro.org/mailman/listinfo/stratos-dev
- IRC: #linaro-virtualization on Freenode
- Archives: https://op-lists.linaro.org/pipermail/stratos-dev/
- Virtual Meeting Link: meet.google.com/uak-yrcj-tyd
Linaro Ltd, 2020